I love reading and expanding my knowledge as an entrepreneur. There are so many amazing books out there that focus on entrepreneurship and starting your own business, and while I love motivational stories, I love real and authentic stories. No fluff. I’ve rounded up a list of the best books for female entrepreneurs that you need to read in 2020!
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links on my website are affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Best Books for Female Entrepreneurs
1) Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur by Cara Alwill Leyba
2) Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis
3) Get Over Your Damn Self: The No-BS Blueprint to Building a Life-Changing Business by Romi Neustadt
4) She Means Business: Turn Your Ideas into Reality and Become a Wildly Successful Entrepreneur by Carrie Green
6) Mind Your Business: A Workbook to Grow Your Creative Passion Into a Full-time Gig by Ilana Griffo
7) Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be by Rachel Hollis
9) The Introvert Entrepreneur: Amplify Your Strengths and Create Success on Your Own Terms by Beth Buelow
10) Think Like a Marketer: How a Shift in Mindset Can Change Everything for Your Business by Kate Colbert
11) She Creates The Way: Ditch the Traditional 9-5, Rock Your Side Hustle, & Pave Your Path as a Female Entrepreneur by Jessica DeBry
12) The Most Powerful Woman in the Room Is You: Command an Audience and Sell Your Way to Success by Lydia Fenet
13) You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
16) Women Rocking Business: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guidebook to Create a Thriving Life Doing Work You Love by Sage Lavine
17) Why Balance is B.S.: The Real Mompreneur Roadmap to Getting Everything You Want in Life by Kimberly Olson
Do you have any other book recommendations that are great for female entrepreneurs? Share it in the comments!